Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the countdown continues...

I'm hoping that one of these next blogs will be the one that introduces our daughter to you all! 11 days and counting and man am I ready! I mean, I can't get any bigger right?



Our to-do lists are complete. Bags are packed. Now we're just playing the waiting game.

I've had a different mindset these past days. Waking up each morning now thinking, "Will today be the day?" The expiration date on the milk is past my due date. So many things I do, I think, "Hmm, the next time I do this, will I be a mom?" When I make dinner plans for later in the week, I wonder, "Will I be able to keep them?" I'm just so anxious and excited for what could happen any day now.

The nursery is ready to go! Just have a couple pieces of art to hang up. And then fill that crib with a baby! I love stopping by and looking in, giddy about bringing our little girl home.




I'll keep you posted! : )

2 comments:

  1. Erica...I absolutely LOVE this room..you all did an amazing job with it! Will keep you in our prayers for a safe and blessed delivery!!!

    xoxo Gert & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the room Erica! We're praying for you and Justin and your little peanut! - Love, Jenna and Chris

    ReplyDelete