Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Voodoo Magic

So a week long vacation to Atlanta and Savannah Georgia was a fantastic idea and a success! My lovely sisters live way down south so it is always a treat to get to spend time with them. I flew down with my Mom (thanks for the first class seats, Tami!) and we had a fun (exhausting) time with the girls and of course with my almost-three-year-old nephew, London. What. A. Hoot.

Lovely ladies at the beach (Tybee Island)



Baby belly at the ocean.

London as "Buzz Lightyear" for trick or treating. 



My sister, Jessica, is known to have some kind of voodoo magic/gypsy power to determine the sex of a baby while still in the womb. She has a near perfect record; don't ask me how (don't even ask her how, she doesn't know) but she did try it on my belly last week while I was staying with her. We'll see if she is right or not, but here's video of the result she came up with...



Check back tomorrow for the actual results...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Erica..what a wonderful time you girls must have had!! Wish I had been your second Mom and had been with you..~smile~ Can't wait to see if Tami really does have some magic vadoo...

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's tomorrow and no results????? Waiting patiently :) Loved hearing your voices on the video. Miss you ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete