Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's a......

Wow, what a long and busy day! Work was full of meetings and deadlines, had to grab dinner on the run, did some consignment shopping, and went to Bible study. Seems like there was something I was going to tell you all today, but I can't put my finger on it...; )







 ***************************************








Ok, ok. I have a confession to make. We actually had our ultrasound yesterday morning but had to wait to spill the beans till tonight because I had to wait until Grandma and Grandpa Holgate received these in the mail today...







Yes that's pink folks. Baby Klemsz is a girl! The ultrasound went great. I can't even describe how amazing it was to see every little part of her on that screen. I didn't want it to end. It's hard to believe as long as all continues to go well, I won't "see" her again till she's really her, in our arms. The doctor got some great shots that I just can't stop oooing and ahhhing over.
 

Baby girl

Kinda freaky, but you can see her face on the right looking right at you.

She cooperated very well for us to see that she was all gir!

Baby foot (measures in right now at about an inch and a half)

Leg

Arm

Spine

I'm so amazed at the detail on these ones. 

We did get to share the news with Justin's family in person last night. We all enjoyed biting into some cupcakes to see what color (pink or blue) was inside!





Needless to say, the past couple days have been very exciting! Justin and I are so extremely relieved that everything looks healthy and to top it off, we are having a baby girl. Absolutely precious. God will never cease to amaze me by His creation. As each milestone comes, everything is becoming more and more real to us and we could not be more happy, excited, blessed, to be having this experience and to be able to have so much family and friends to share in it with us. We love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is the first I'm hearing of this. Sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so exciting...I have been waiting to hear and thinking and praying for "her". What a blessing!!!!

    Have a wonderful Godly day!! Yes HE is amazing and good...

    Love n prayers...
    Gert & Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations guys! I just have two seemingly obvious but amazing things that we're discovering with Sam that I know you'll enjoy with baby girl Klemsz:

    1. Pay attention now to how the baby moves. Try to visualize what she is doing in utero. These same movements, positions, preferences will be apparent after she is born. She is the same person, after all.

    2. Take a long look at how the face in the ultrasound picture is structured and what expression is being made. Look at the brow line, the bridge of the nose, etc. When she is born you will see this same face, just more developed, and you'll begin to recognize that this is indeed the same baby as what you see now in the ultrasound pictures.

    And, as a bonus (and you'll hear it a lot....mostly because it is true)
    3. Enjoy this time, because it goes fast!

    Congratulations again. Amelia and I are so excited for you two (well, technically three).

    ReplyDelete