Thursday, July 8, 2010

Prego!

So we've spilled the beans to our closest family and friends. Whew! What a relief. It's hard to have such an exciting secret and all you want to do is shout it from a mountain top! Until then, you can find updates to what's happening with me and the tiny blessing growing inside me here on my blog. Since we aren't telling the whole world yet (especially not the Facebook world...Grandmothers I'm talking to you ; ) I thought keeping you special people informed by way of blogging might work out well. (In other words, I'm counting on you not to shout it from a mountain top quite yet either ; ) So I'm going to give it a shot. I ask for your prayers of course for a healthy pregnancy, but more so that whatever happens that we would continue to trust God and what His plans are for us.

I went to the doctor yesterday. Because of the ectopic I had previously they wanted to start this time taking blood tests to measure my hormone levels. They called back yesterday afternoon with the first results and the nurse said "Your numbers look great!"  Oh, how happy I was to hear that! She said they looked good enough that they wouldn't need me to come back till next Friday (July 16) when they will do an early ultrasound. I will only be in my 5th week at that time so they don't expect to see a heartbeat yet, but they will just be checking to make sure he/she is is the right spot. I'm looking forward to it, but will be nervous I'm sure. Again, I'll be posting updates as often as I can right here.

I love you all so very much and thank God that Justin and I have so many family and friends that truly care for us and we for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment