Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another round

Well I only had to wait one more day, and let's just say I didn't have to take a test to know that I was NOT pregnant. I'm glad I didn't even buy a test yet and waste time on that. So anyway...

I'm good. It's just fine that the baby making was unsuccessful this month. I must say, at this point, it's much easier to stomach the fact that it just didn't work this time. It was much harder to handle getting a positive test and being pregnant for 2 months and then losing it. So, I really am fine with it.

Like I've said and will continue to live by, God is in control of this and I'm relieved about that. I'm relieved that when it doesn't work out, I know it's for a reason and along the same line, I'll be ecstatic when it does work because I know it's God's will.

So the counting of days starts all over again. Trying is the fun part anyway, right? ; )

1 comment: