Monday, December 16, 2013

Oh, these girls.

We live a simple but crazy, hectic life these days. An almost 3 year old keeps us on our toes from before the sun comes up until long after the sun has set. She is go. And go, and go! Eloise, you crack us up all day long. It seems you have a new trick or new phrase every day to keep us in stitches. You are currently in a phase where you call everyone "Hon". The other day we caught each other's eye from across the room, and you said, "I love you. You are my best mommy ever." You melted my heart.

And Mirabel, oh, Mirabel. Your sweet voice and beautiful eyes have us smitten. You are a focused and determined little one who, a lot like your big sister, takes some time to figure things and people out before sharing that big mouthed smile you have. You are a terrible sleeper. As you near six months of age, I'm reminded of how long it's been since I've had more than 4 consecutive hours of sleep. Oy. But, again, those sweet coos you make over the monitor in the morning and that big, drooly smile you give me, I can't help but squeeze you in my zombie state of mind as I fill my coffee cup for the third time...

In other news, Mirabel cut her first tooth today. Yay! We looked up in Eloise's baby book to see when her first tooth came and low and behold, she was only one day older than Mirabel when hers popped. Crazy!


Sweetie pies...

...7 seconds later...



My two stooges. 






Kisses.



Love.



Watching the snow fall.
More snow to see.



And a shout out to my man. We got to get all fancy for his work's Christmas party this year and thought we'd better get a picture of this rare occasion. You can't tell by the picture, but just minutes before this shot was taken, Mirabel spit up on Justin's fresh shirt and tie. (Who, I might add, hardly ever spits up!) Disaster was averted and we had a wonderful time. This crazy thing called life would be nothing without him to share it with. Love you, Babe. 











No comments:

Post a Comment