Sunday, March 24, 2013

The second child...

Something I need to say to you first is that you, my child, are so loved. I love this part of getting to know you. Carrying you at all times, feeling you kick and dance in my belly. The wonder of what you'll look like. Three more months and we'll get to meet face to face, God help us to continue to be healthy.





Now that you know a glimpse of how much I love you, time for an apology. 27 weeks along and this is the first belly picture I've taken. Blog posts are few and far between. Please don't hold that against me some day.

You have an amazing big sister, I'm sure being able to hear sound now, you've met her. She is so excited to meet you as well, though I'm sure she's not quite sure what that really means. She takes up lots of Mommy's time these days, but I pray that you are growing and learning from all the fun we have and all the books we read. Though I may not snap a photo or write it down, I think of you all the time. Bedtime around our home is very special, when I get to sit with your sister in her bed and read her bedtime stories, I like to picture that you are listening with us. We are all sharing the same story together. I can't wait till you meet your big sister.

What a wonderful and awesome experience you've already given to me. Mommy is so excited to have another baby girl to bless our lives. The bond of daughters and sisters is something I've always dreamed of having for myself one day. You get to be a part of this! Oh, the fun we will have! I love you sweet baby of mine.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessed..blessed little girl she will be having you as her Mommy! And how lucky she will be to have a big sister! I only had brothers.. Erica, you look amazing! Healthy...and "oh, so pretty!"

    Enjoy the journey of this little blessing!

    Gert & Tom

    ReplyDelete