Saturday, September 15, 2012

Miss Maeve Turns 1

It's really such a bittersweet thing to live so stinkin' far away from my nephew and niece. (And my sisters and brother-in-law, of course...) But we get to experience "living together", all of us (with Grandma, too!) under one roof for several days at a time. I'm afraid that would not happen if we lived in the same city. So as much as I know I'd love to have them living across the street from me, I love to be able to tuck the kids in together and wake the next morning to eat breakfast together in our pajamas. Man, I love that bunch. With Eloise rounding the 18 month-old mark, that means it was birthday time for sweet Miss Maeve. What a fun time we all had, watching as our little ones continue to grow and learn. It's fun to get to see them together. Here's some of the fun we had...

Cupcake time!











Aunt Tami and Maeve
Maeve and Grandma.

Story time with Grandma. Thanks for sharing all your choo-choos with the girls, London!
London is quickly turning into quite the little man. He's busy now with school and friends. So the girls got to spend some nice, quality time with each other. I foresee many a sleepovers of them playing together with their dollies or trains. There is something so sweet about having them so close in age. We couldn't help but dress them alike and have a photo shoot.






Sweet girls.


The one and only, London Shirley.

1 comment: