Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eloise Photo Shoot. 1 year old.

Still a couple days before the big "1", but I couldn't hold back sharing these adorable shots of Eloise. Our friend Carissa did a fantastic job! (Check out more of her work here!)






Absolutely in LOVE with this next set. It totally captures Eloise's love for books, particularly, Goodnight Moon.
























These next shots are extra special for me. Breastfeeding has been probably the most amazing part of this journey of motherhood that I've had this first year. The incredible amount of time Eloise has spent close to me has meant more to me than words can describe. I'm so happy and proud that we've been able to share this experience for a whole year now. I hope we can continue for another while, but each time I nurse her now, I know the end is bound to come. It chokes me up a bit. My baby girl is growing so fast.







What a year we've had! Though it's gone so fast, I feel like Eloise has been a part of our lives forever. She is our joy. Thank you, God, for this family.


No comments:

Post a Comment