Monday, March 26, 2012

Eloise's 1st birthday was a "hoot"!

I know that a one-year-old will never remember the day. She will enjoying looking back at pictures one day. But for me, planning the first birthday for my first born, was the most fun and creative outlet I've had for myself this past year! What a blast! And to see that she and our guests had a good time as well, totally worth it for me. Check out all the fun we had...

Balloons! Eloise would point and say, "Hooo, hooo!"


Celebrating with Aunt Tami.

Friends!


Eloise's buddy, Mason!

The birthday girl!



Where's my food!?

Party!

"There's a party in my tummy! So yummy, so yummy!"

Miss Maeve!





Maeve and Uncle Mitch.
Time for presents!

Grandma's third quilt for Eloise. This beautiful blanket will fit Eloise's big girl bed someday.
Eloise got so many new books to add to her library!


Eloise was being silly, turning her cute new clothes into different hats.





Show me to the cake!!
Owl cupcakes for the guests!
Hootie smash cake for Eloise.
(Very proud of my delicious baby owls.)
"Now, that's what I've been waiting my whole life for!"
Nom. Nom. Nom.
The sweet girl that she is, Eloise wanted to make sure everyone tried a bite of her delicious Hootie cake.








Impressive cake smashing, my dear.
Click here for the video of Eloise's smash cake in action!

I had so much fun making this photo board for our guests to take pictures in! Here's Grandma and Eloise.
Great-grandma Margie and Eloise.
The sweet baby girls in our life. (They are both being distracted by Mr. London.)
Proud parents of the birthday girl. (Also celebrating our survival of this first year!)
We had a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful girl. It wouldn't have been anything without all of our family and friends there to celebrate with us. I do think she knew there was something special about that day. So many people around to love her. Balloons. Cake. She was so excited about the day she didn't even take a nap. We instead continued celebrating the day playing outside. I just had to include this picture. My sweet-cheeked (baby) girl.






1 comment: