Saturday, October 15, 2011

Zoo

Eloise and I visited the Lincoln Children's Zoo with our friends Lacy and Henry. We had a blast! Looking forward to a membership pass next year!

Sitting in an egg.

"I think I like it in here!"

Lifetime friends, Lacy and I and Eloise and Henry!

Wings!

My beautiful butterfly!
And funny frog.

Checking out the camels.
First train ride! Eloise and Henry loved it!
Choo-Choo!  

Here are some other fun shots from hanging out at home. Bath time and playing with Daddy.

Rubber Ducky, you're the one...

Lovin' bath time!
Here's Eloise's surprised look when we pour a big cup of water over her head to rinse her off. She always ends up being pleasantly surprised!

Probably her most favorite part of the day...nakey time.
Eloise loves being a "big girl" sitting up on Daddy.


I love this string of photos of Eloise and her Daddy. She is really starting to love the camera and she loves grabbing Daddy's face.

My loves. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment