Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let me count the ways...

My darling, Eloise. Your Mommy is so in love with you. I come up with more reasons each and every day.

I love how happy you are when you wake up for the day. Nothing makes me happier than to walk in and see your smilely face.

I love how since just recently, you've started cooing and playing in your crib when you wake up. I want to go in and pick you up but I just love listening to your sounds on that monitor.

I love how you crinkle your nose sometimes when you smile or laugh. I think you got that from Mommy.

I love how I see your Daddy's eyes when I look at you. You are a beautiful baby.

I love the sighing noises you make when you are nursing to fall asleep. Sweet, sweet sounds.

I love how when I rock you, you stare into my eyes and feel my face with your soft, tiny hands. Sweet, sweet hands.

I love how you love your grandparents. You have so many who love you dearly, and I'm so glad you don't mind sharing the love.

I love your diaper changing time. Seriously.

I love how giddy you get when I sing just the first note of a song you know.

I love that I sometimes give you the hiccups from laughing so hard.

I love that you love me un-showered, bad-breathed, and bed-headed.

I love, love, love that I get to spend my days with you. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I love your sweet voice as well has your high pitched excited screams.

I hate to say it, but I love your cute, sad little cry. And also love to comfort that cry.

I love how you enjoy being outside. You are such an observer, needing to take it all in.

I love your smell. After bath time or before. I doesn't matter.

I wonder what I'll love tomorrow? All of the above and so much more.

Thank you, God, for my darling Eloise.

No comments:

Post a Comment