Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blog o' pictures

My darling, Eloise.

Helping Mommy cook in the kitchen.
Loving the view from Daddy's shoulder.

Hudson trying to play with Eloise. She's not really into boys yet. ; )

Playtime.

Grandma and Grandpa came to have breakfast with us. We thought we'd see how she would like a banana. She couldn't stop licking it. I think she liked it. ; )

First time at the pool! She didn't cry or anything, but I don't know that I saw a smile on her face either. She just made a whiny, puppy noise the whole time.



The deeper the water got, the tighter she held on. So sweet.

My girl.


Soaking up some sunshine with Grandma.
Ahh, a fresh FuzziBunz.

Hot pink beaut!

Smarty pants.

I love you.

Cheese.
Eloise loves this monkey. It is the cutest thing. Here's a sequence of pictures of her playing with him.





What? I'm just playing with my friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment