Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa Belly



I think I could get a part-time job playing Santa Claus this season. What do you think?


 

Starting into week 29, it doesn't help that this time of year just flies by. Looking forward to just four days of work this week then a stretch of 10 days off!!! I'm hoping to take full advantage of what will be the last nice, long vacation before baby arrives. I'll be spending much of it in the house I grew up in which is always so special this time of year. Remembering so many Christmas's of years past, it's always fun to spend time with my siblings and now having growing families of our own. Mom always makes the house look so beautiful, we enjoy all her delicious Christmas cookies and candy while Dad starts a fire in the fireplace. There is really nothing like being home for the holidays.


The check off list is really winding down. We only have a few more classes left. Baby showers are scheduled, nursery is looking good and the diaper stash is growing! I found an awesome deal online a few weeks ago and had so much fun picking out all the cute colors and patterns for our baby girl. Check 'em out!





I worked on a small project this afternoon. Justin installed some roller shades in the nursery that work great to keep light out. I figure they will come in handy for afternoon naps. Anyway, they were pretty bland, so I did some stenciling on them today. What do you think?




Praying that all of you have a blessed and merry Christmas this week. Take time to remember why it is we celebrate in the first place. We have all been given a very special gift, that of a Savior that came to Earth as a sweet babe to rescue us. We are called to share that gift with those in our lives. I pray that this year we all would give Him the glory and praise He so rightly deserves!


Joy to the world, the LORD has come! Merry Christmas from the Klemsz's.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Erica..you are beautiful!! Love the stenciling on the blind..you did a wonderful job and it looks so unique.

    I know you will have a wonderful time at CHRISTmas being home with family!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert & (Tom)

    ReplyDelete