Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mirabel - 11 months

Mirabel, my darling, I just love you. You make me smile. Though part of me can't believe you'll be one year old in a month, I'm so happy to see you grow. It has been a trying first year being a mom of two, but I'm so proud to have you and your big sister as my daughters. Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby.

At 11 months, you are all over the place. As you make your way to the stairs or Xbox, you now shake your head "no" while doing the thing you know you aren't supposed to be doing! Cute yes, but oh, you get so mad when we take you away! You still love, love, love to eat and we now have 3 ladies in the house who prove there is a such thing as "hangry". (Sorry Justin.) You are standing on your own now, but haven't taken that first step yet. You absolutely love playing outside, especially if it involves cold hose water. (As mad as I get for your big sister to splash you, I think you actually love it.) You've begun to learn the art of showing off, flashing us a new "cheesy grin" like your big sister used to have. You are learning so much from her. Your new words are really starting to multiply! Bath, apple, book, ball, bubble, pizza, up, shhh, hi (accompanied by both hands doing a princess wave), Dada, Mama or Mommy, Papa, shoe and others. It seems you are eager to try to repeat many of the words you hear. Let the fun begin! You love to "rock-a-bye" and "dance-a-dance". You love sharing kisses with your Daddy and hugs with Eloise. Too stinkin' cute.

















No comments:

Post a Comment