Friday, January 3, 2014

Look-a-like


So, I realize this is exposing my baby bum to the whole blogosphere, but take a look at this resemblance. Not only does Mirabel look a lot like me at this age, I couldn't believe the manner in which these photos were taken. I still hadn't taken Mirabel's 6 month photos and the day was almost done. I got her out of the bath and thought, You look pretty darn cute right there, I'll go get the camera and just do it now!

After blogging her 6 months photos on here last week, I was curious to get out some of my baby pictures when I was 6 months old. And I found this one. I can only assume that my mom took this photo of me and now almost 30 years later, I saw my daughter in the same pose and thought to snap a shot of her as well. Pretty neat.

Mirabel, 6 months.
Me, 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. Great, now every time I see you all I will think is "I've seen her butt!" :-) KIDDING! But the resemblance IS uncanny, both between your daughter and yourself, and from your mother to you as far as the photo itself is concerned. Nature AND Nurture all in one!

    ReplyDelete