Friday, April 12, 2013

Name That Tune!

Over the past few weeks we've noticed Eloise has picked up and remembered many different songs. She's becoming quite the little entertainer, keeping nursery rhyme tunes in my head all day...

Here's Eloise's rendition of Ring Around the Rosy. I had to teach her to play with Elmo since Mommy can only "fall down" so many times. 


Over the past year, Eloise and I have been part of a fantastic Kindermusik class. She learns so much during our time singing and dancing and can now do the singing part to her classroom book. 


I can't help but wonder what her baby sister thinks of all this noise. Maybe it's why I feel like she's much more active in my belly than I remember Eloise was. Baby Sister gets those tunes stuck in her head, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment