Saturday, January 14, 2012

Unseasonable

We have had some AWESOME weather here in Nebraska this winter. I hate the cold. Hate it. But lucky for me we've seen so many sunny days this winter I haven't yet sunk into that winter slump. Eloise and I took advantage of the sun's rays today and headed to the park. We sure enjoyed it!

Swinging and giggling.
So fun.


Merry-go-round.



So, Little Missy has been growing like crazy, learning new tricks every day. We've now had to remove all toys from the crib and can't leave her alone for a second. Now that she's also pulling herself up, Mommy has realized she also needs to remove the mobile, before Eloise does it for her. Here are a few pictures of a little girly who is supposed to be napping.


What are you looking at?

This morning I thought I'd let Eloise hang out before I went in to get her. After a few minutes of not hearing anything, this first-time mommy realized I better go check on her. Looks like we are going to have to move her night stand as well. She had reached for her roll of diaper liners (think toilet paper but wider) and had it strung out all over the place.
Here is my happy cruiser. Eloise is walking along the couches, tv stand, walls anything she can get her hands on. She gets so proud of herself.




Here's Eloise mastering her toy she got for Christmas. She thinks she's pretty neat. (Mommy and Daddy think so, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment