Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sun dried.

Daddy and Grandpa put up a clothesline for me last weekend. How sweet is this...





I must say, cloth diapering is even easier than I had anticipated. And my husband agrees. A big shout out to any expecting moms or even moms still using disposables. It is so worth a shot! And the sun magically removes the stains. Crazy. 

So pictures really say it all, I don't want to waste time babbling. Enjoy...

  
Enjoying a beautiful spring day outside.

 Grandma love. Can you count how many chins!?
Side note: I weighed Eloise a day before she was 3 weeks old...8 pounds 2 ounces. Let's just say she's got this eating thing down. (She was 6.13 at birth!)

 Grandpa loves this little girl. 

 Great Grandma Margie with Eloise in the hospital. 

 Eloise loves her afternoon time with Grammy. 

 Loungin'.

 Sweetness. 

 Grandpa Dan holding a baby for the first time. 
Worth the wait, huh?

 Chattin' with Great-Great Aunt Marti.

Lovin' up with Auntie LeAnne.

 So tiny in Grandpa Al's arms. 

 Happy baby.

 See what I mean?

 Checkin' out Great Papa.

 And Great Gran.

My Loves.


I hear my baby, it's feedin' time!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely pictures...she is adoreable! Wish I had hitched a ride and had been there loving on that beautiful baby!!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert
    PS Love the clothes line!!

    ReplyDelete